World Economic Forum says
that ‘Data is an economic asset like currency & gold’.
The Enterprise data would grow 650% over next years and
of it would be unstructured.
90% of data we have today is created during last 2
years. This avalanche of data across types & channels
could be used for improved decision making.
It could be used in following areas-
- Enhance customer focus through customer analytics.
- Enterprise Risk Management.
- Optimize cross sell & upsell.
- Streamline Operations.
- Fraud , waste and abuse analytics.
- Better product development, pricing & Marketing.
- Lower customer churn and improve loyalty.
For more details- download white paper
' Big Data in India'
Consulting Services Stack
sharing & sync
Social PLM & Project Management
Gamification & Engagement Loyalty
© 2004-13. CTPRD. All rights reserved. Use of
this Site constitutes acceptance of our User